Tuesday, 6 November 2012

electricity outage for the first time in the new house

I feel like crap at the moment - down with a sore throat since last Saturday and develop into coughing fits since yesterday. And coincidentally, our house was out of power TWICE due to the heavy storm. Well, you might not actually know, but Adelaide is a place where very very few storms actually hits. I guess we could possibly blame it to global warming...we had terrible and horrifying thunderstorms and lightnings almost all day though it couldn't had been worse than Sandy in the US. I ended up showering using cold water and not doing anything useful all day. Thankfully the power resumed for a short while during dinner time so that allowed me to cook and eat my meal before the power was out again...The sky outside was literally brighter than inside the house and we (my sis, me and the bf) gathered near the window (just because it's brighter) and do nothing. -.-" Ended up going to bed at 10pm coz we've got nothing better to do. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment