Friday, 6 July 2012

Feeling crappy

It feels crap when I'm supposed to enjoy my weekend and back in my mind, there are heaps to be done. Can't believe I'm already in my final year of PhD. *gulp* It's such a scary feeling thinking that I'm now officially a senior HDR student and yet, I feel so incompetent and under-achieved. :| Would I even be able to finish and graduate on time? Would I be able to secure a good job next year? Would I be able to finish all my writings? Looking at the horrendous piles of journal sitting on my study table...Urghh! I'm speechless. 

This is probably one of the bottleneck-of-my-life's post since my last entry. Realised that my English standard has deteriorate so much though I speak and use it everyday >.< I start to wonder why do I even want to do a PhD for a start......

No comments:

Post a Comment